We wanted to let you know that we are now fully up and running again with face-to-face appointments. We have devised processes within our practice and with our therapists to best manage appointments and how to follow the Governments advice for the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).. Please contact us if you require further information.
REHAB4U Limited has taken the Coronavirus very seriously and want to give you assurance that we are taking the following actions to ensure that we all stay safe.
- We will be asking the client that they have not been in any know contact with anyone confirmed with Coronavirus.
- We will be asking the client if they have any symptoms of high temperature of new cough then we will not be working with them .
- We will reassure the clients that if we have any symptoms of high temperature of new cough then we will not be working with them.
- Any nursing/ residential homes we will follow any guidance they ask of us.
Practical things we will be doing are :
- Hand washing , hand sanitising prior to and after seeing the client.
- Asking the client to hand wash/hand sanitise before and after sessions .
- If we cough or see a client cough to again hand wash / hand sanitiser .
- Ensure wiping down of equipment between clients .
- Daily temperature check so we can assure our clients we do not have a temperature.
- Leaving outer clothing and coats in the car.
- Changing between appointments and washing clothes daily that we have worn to work.
We are also offering our patients alternative appointments via FaceTime, WhatsApp Video, Skype and Zoom. If you would like to arrange an appointment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.