We are committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore we want to inform you about the data we hold on you, how it is stored and how or if it is shared with third parties.
The data we hold
For every person receiving treatment by Rehab4U Limited we will collect the following personal data when you arrange or attend your initial appointment with us:
- Email and/or phone number
- GP/ Consultant details
- Medical information about your condition
- We may ask about health insurance policies you may have.
In accordance with our professional standards and legal requirements we keep therapy notes including initial assessment findings, diagnosis, a summary of review visits and any communication received from other professionals regarding your care.
How data is used
Rehab4U Limited may use this information for the following reasons:
- To carry out our primary function of providing therapy assessment and treatment, advice and education.
- Complaints and dispute handling
- To improve our services
- Staff administration
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- We may contact you regarding therapy groups or classes we are setting up if we think they may be of interest to you both during and after your therapy sessions with us.
How we get the information and how we store your information
Information is collected in a variety of ways:
- Via written information provided to us from our contact page on our website
- Via telephone
- Via written communications for example, letters and emails
- Via conversations between you and your therapist.
- Rehab4U Limited uses an electronic system for storage of personal records. This system conforms to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations 25th May 2018). This system confirms its GDPR compliance on https://www.dropbox.com/security/GDPR.
- Written notes are either stored with the client or if the therapist retains them as per data protection regulations.
Sharing of personal information
With your consent your personal information may be shared with other health professionals or relevant parties as part of your care such as providing your consultant with a progress report or a summary for your insurance company.
This information may be shared if required to meet a legal obligation or if deemed in the client’s best interests.
We will not sell, pass on or lease your personal date to third parties.
Your rights to access your personal information (subject access request)
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you for which we will charge a £15 fee. You can request to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. This is called a ‘subject access request’. If you wish to see a copy of your records, please write to us at Rehab4U Limited, 14 Arlington Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 1DJ.
Your full name and address and contact telephone number
Details of the specific information you require and any relevant dates
Complaints about how we process your personal information
In the first instance, an individual should contact Rehab4U Limited via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Rehab4U Limited, 14 Arlington Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 1DJ.
If you would like more information contact us on 07751 301 996 or use our online contact form via the link to the right: