Why choose us?
- Quick to respond - often seen within 72 hours of initial contact
- Excellent value for money
- Highly skilled professionals practising under professional bodies
- Hand picked team sharing enthusiasm and passion
- Access to all therapy disciplines in one service
- Happy to work alongside NHS staff as required
- Innovative service - development of exercise groups and working in conjunction with a personal trainer
History Of Rehab4 u
Julia Buck and Dee Stark were both physiotherapists who had worked in the NHS for over 25 years as neuro physiotherapists. Ten years ago we came together to form a business which developed into Rehab4U Limited.
During our work we were often asked about other therapeutic services and decided to set up a limited company that could support all out clients needs to include, Occupational therapy, Speech and Language Therapy and Counselling. and Massage. It was also apparent that clients although need therapy input could also be supported by therapy assistants . This enabled us to set up a pricing structure which was much more affordable.
We also developed links with charities and nursing homes to provide regular services and exercise groups to support clients with Stroke and Balance issues.
Dee retired in 2016 and Julia is now sole Director of Rehab4U Limited. We now have increased the number of associatates who provide services to the clients to include, podiatry and an exercise professional. We have additional physiotherapists who are specialist in musculoskeletal and dementia.
Our vision is to support clients with long and short term needs to manage any physical issues they have and to be as independent as possible. Many of our clients use our services to maintain there current levels of function whether that be mobility, fitness or posture.